Global Project Management
How do I make sure my NDA submission happens on time when my company has never done one before?
How do I get the best chance of a positive outcome in my meeting with FDA and EMA?
How do I make sure I haven’t missed anything in my development plan?
How do I monitor and mitigate the risks to my program? When should my mitigation strategy kick in?
How do I make sure I actually reach my objective for my project?
What is change management and why should I care about it?
How do I keep my budget under control?
How do I make sure everyone in the team is doing things the same way?
I don’t understand Gantt charts—they look complicated. Why do I have to have one?
Example of solutions to address the above questions
- Lead project teams to ensure business objectives are met and expected benefits are realized
- Provide a structured approach to operations to manage critical inter dependencies
- Develop budgets and project plans for development activities
- Facilitate and document process and procedure development
- Assess and monitor risk and risk mitigation strategies
- Prepare materials and facilitate meeting preparation for interactions with regulatory authorities
- Lead change management initiatives
- Define, prioritize, understand, and measure the impact of projects on an organization to manage a portfolio